Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Another Pair of Socks Finished


Well, I finished what I called the Regia Redo 2. I actually feel a real sense of accomplishment. I am trying to use stash yarn for my socks before I buy anymore yarn. Yeah, right I know. These are the ones I talked about earlier the yarn being rescued from the bottom of the drawer since I would never wear the socks since they were huge. What was funny was as I started the second sock I noticed that they would not match. Actually this would make my sister very happy as she likes things that are "off" a little whereas I like things that match. This must be because that is the only place in my life where I have any control, my knitting. And at that thought, my RA has been giving me fits lately. I think it is the weather change and the fact that it has been nearly 80 degrees in November. I wake up and think what the heck is going on here. But I digress so back to the socks. Thank you Yarn Harlot for your Basic Sock Recipe. It has changed my thoughts about socks and now I cannot knit enough of them. As I knew there was not enough of the "old" yarn left I bought the blue to "match" for the rib, toe and heel. I really like them even though the stripes don't match exactly and no JE, you live in Florida so you can't have them.

No comments: