Thursday, July 8, 2010

Happy 4th of July


I am a little late on pictures of the 4th. I have sortof figured how to put them on the old computer but they are still not right. But I managed a few. Scout with her stand up hair after Dudley had kissed her. The girls riding their horses.We did a bunch of smoke bombs since Jo likes to run through the smoke. This year we combined some fireworks form last year, some from Uncle Daisey's house we found before he moved and some I found at my house while I was cleaning out from a couple of years ago. The pictures did not come out too well a little dark and blurry. Guess I do need a new camera. Jo learning how to play pool with TJ and both girls riding in the truck. Allison & TJ did a crab boil that included mussels, shrimp, crab, corn, and potatoes. It was fantastic. We had five kinds of dessert. Yeah we like dessert. It was a very fun day.





























No comments: