Monday, July 12, 2010

Tylenol Recall


Ok, here we go again. Another Tylenol recall. Tylenol is the only medication I can take that is compatible with the other medicines that I take for RA. So if I have a headache I cannot get rid of or back pain that is needing something Tylenol is the drug of choice. Well you don't want Vicoden all the time you know. So acetaminophen blends with my other meds. Dang, now it is being recalled again. I got a newsletter from Health Central. These are sent through www.MyRACentral.com a great and informative website. The newsletter listed the website to check on the lot numbers of any Tylenol, Motrin, Benadryl products you might have in your cabinet. These include adult and children's products. Here is the website: www.mcneilproductrecall.com . Go check it out. If you are not feeling well you sure do not need to take something else that makes you feel worse. Get it together J&J. A lot of us depend on you.

No comments: