Monday, March 2, 2009

One Pair Down, Two To Go




TaDa. One pair of my socks down and two pair are left to finish. I don't normally do one sock and move on to the next skein of yarn but it happened. So now I am finishing up the various pairs. Actually this is not a bad idea. After one sock if you are tired of that yarn then do a different one. Just make sure that you go back and finish the first pair. I really, really liked this yarn and the pattern it made. JaWoll Lang. I had never used it before and was very pleased with it. So now I am finishing the second sock in the Tofutisies yarn. I got through the hated K2,P2 ribbing that though it was only two inches long seemed to take forever. Now I am whizzing through the top of the sock, well maybe whizzing is the wrong word but I am making steady progress.


By the way one week from today I will be posting pictures of my brand new grand-daughter. Are we excited? You betcha!

No comments: