Monday, January 11, 2010

Knitting While Recovering





























Time is one thing that you have on your hands when you are sitting on the couch and recovering from a kidney infection. I decided to make some more houseshoes and some hats. All the yarn came out of my stash. I also made hats for the grandboys who live in the frigid cold. I made Scout the mini-houseshoes and then decided there was just enough yarn to make her a hat too. Jo's "Elf Shoes" as she calls them are the multi blue, yellow, pink and white. All of these have been delivered and the grandboys have theirs in the mail. I have a second pair of Elf Shoes finished for Jo and am working on a hat to match her first pair. I guess one advantage to sitting on the couch and recovering is the time for plenty of knitting.

No comments: