Tuesday, October 11, 2011

An Infusion is a Wonderful Thing

I had my Remicade infusion yesterday. It's a wonderful thing. With all the stress that has gone on since my last one I really needed this one. To say nothing of the fact that we finally got some rain here, 4 inches worth. Yeah rain. Felt that coming on. The temperature has dropped some to a more pleasant low 80's. The ragweed has been in full force so I have been sneezing and blowing my nose off for 2 weeks. But all in all the last infusion held up even with "the old man's" traumatic health issue, Matthew's surgery, and Joseph's move to a bigger house. Thanks to all who have gone before me and were in trials to help find a drug that is now allowing me to function pretty normally. Wow, an infusion is a wonderful thing.

No comments: