Saturday, February 4, 2012

Random January...oops Make That February

No I have not fallen off the face of the Earth. Somehow it got to be February and I have not written a thing anywhere. We have been dealing with lots of family illnesses in various forms. Some minor, some very, very serious. Plus I am again packing to move. We have found a place in Corinth and plan on being all moved by the 18th of February. I guess fortunately we did not unpack a lot of the stuff before so it is still in boxes. Of course my books and yarn are now seeing the inside of boxes again after having a few months of freedom. They should like their new home with shelves of their very own. I have done some knitting. One of the receptionists at our doctor's office just had a baby girl. I did her two hats. By the way, why is it 75 degrees in February and last year the same time it was 14 degrees?

 

No comments: