Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What the !!!!?????

Seriously!! Yesterday I decided to get gas since you never know what is going to happen at the pumps. I paid $3.39 which I considered to be unbelievable good. I was in shock. Knowing that you never actually know what the doofuses in the oil industry or government are going to do next you keep you tank as full as you can and get gas as cheap as you can get it. I know that here in Texas it is not as high as in some other states but it is all relative to your own finances. I filled up and headed home feeling pretty good. Today I had to run to Wal-Mart for something I forgot yesterday. It is less than 5 minutes away and I had another stop so I did not feel I was wasting my gas. I pulled into the parking lot and nearly lost control of my car. Gas was now... wait for it.... sit down... $3.59!! Now I was in shock. Why? Because it went up 20 cents in 15 hours. Not up a nickle or a dime but TWENTY CENTS!! Why? What is this? I remember living through the gas issues in 1973 and the lines at the gas stations and people running out of gas. We were mad at that and the cost was $1.39! I could go off in a real rant about this but will refrain because it would do not good but seriously you oil companies, foreign providers, and US government representatives and talking heads, this affects real people with real lives. As far as I am concerned vote all the bums out! Drill baby drill!

No comments: