Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fixation Finis


The Croc Socks are finished. After the lack of cooperation by the improvised pattern yesterday all things were corrected and they proceeded more smoothly. I really like them. I like the Fixation yarn and the length which is just above the ankle. I think they fit well. The only thing I might change on the next pair would be to cast on with perhaps a 1.50mm or 2.00mm needle for the ankle edge. This would be to give it a little more snug fit at the ankle. I used a 3.25mm for the whole sock on this particular pair. That is what most of the Fixation socks I looked at called for but I may change the whole thing on the next pair. We will see. I do like them a lot and am going to cast on the next pair today. Hopefully any kinks in the pattern were worked out with this pair.

No comments: