Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What A Day






Allison called and said she needed to come down this way today. She had some errands to run and asked if I wanted to go to the Croc store and check out the shoes. I had been trying to do this since I got the cold that lasted for two full weeks. After errands we were all going to go have lunch at Nana and Blah Blah's. I had crocheted Jo some new flip flops with eyelash yarn so I brought those to give to her. You can see them in the picture where she is sitting on top of a basket full of dogfood. It takes a lot of dogfood for two big dogs. Scout is trying to find a way to get rid of the drool that is constantly coming out of her mouth. My shirt sleeve and the front of her dress were soaked. I did get a pair of Crocs Relief. These are specifically made for foot problems. I have such trouble with my feet because of the RA. I have to have very wide across the joint area or they really hurt. I had never tried on "real" Crocs but from the moment I put my feet in them I was sold. I got a pair in Navy and wore them all day and my feet never hurt. We just had a round of thunderstorms roll through the DFW area with really bad rain and some winds clocked at over 80 miles per hour. They are gone now and around my area it looks ok. I also found out today that somehow I dropped a stitch in Scout's car blankie. Ok, this is a plain garter stitch. How can you drop a stitch doing nothing but knit, knit, knit row after row. So Friday I am going to have to catch the stitch and repair it. Scout does not want to be without her blankie. What a day.

No comments: