Saturday, December 19, 2009

Grumbling

Today is a day of grumbling. I have been busily doing Christmas "stuff". For some reason this last Wednesday I started having "issues" with my back, severe pain that I could find no real reason for. Thursday I sat around all day taking Tylenol and figuring that with that and a heating pad I would recover. Friday I was better and Allison and I went to do some last minute shopping for the girls. Everything was fine. This morning I copied off a pattern for a crocheted bunny thinking that I would make it in January. I went to put back my toys pattern binder and all of a sudden I had an severe pain that felt like it stabbed through my back and around my side. What the heck?! I mean severe pain. So the whole rest of the day has been spent again with the Tylenol. I have no idea why it happened but it wiped me out for the whole day. I have a pretty high pain threshold but it was one of those that it hurt to move but I had to move because it hurt to sit every which way. I finished up some knitting but the whole day has been a pain, literally. I have osteoarthritis in my back and that and the RA have caused me to never know when there will be an issue. So this is a grumbing day because nothing has really seemed to help. I guess on the positive side I could say that I finished a bunch of my small knitting projects, but I could have done those without the "pain in the back". Hopefully tomorrow will be better. If not we may have to pull out the high power meds.

No comments: