Monday, September 20, 2010

The Bahamas









Ahh...vacation. Here we are on the wedding cruise. We docked at Half Moon Cay in the Bahamas for about six hours. I am still amazed at the blue water. It was a day of hanging out at the beach, sitting in the shade, eating BBQ and enjoying life. Now I must preface the picture of me with the clove cigar and beer by saying I never do that sort of thing. Having RA limits some things you can do and drinking is one of them. For my liver's sake I don't do it. So it is a posed picture especially for Matthew. But we got a laugh out of it. My toes resting in the shade with sand on them. I just thought it looked "vacationy". Of course the lovebirds. They are so wonderful to be around. Plus they are such fun to do things with. You never know what they are going to talk you into doing.

No comments: