Saturday, March 16, 2013

Scrap Afghan 2

I am still trying to use up all the extra small balls of yarn from various projects. I already crocheted the one rectangular granny afghan and decided to start on another one. I also am working on the hats for the Knit-A-Cap project that is a continual work in progess. These help use up smaller yarn balls for stripes in the hats. I am having some difficulty with my hands as my RA seems to be flaring up but I still am working. I switch back and forth between knit and crochet when they really start to bother me. If I had to completely stop.... that just would not be good.


I am not sure how big the afghan will get because I have now run out of the original colors from the leftover yarn and now will go through the stash and choose whatever is next. This could be one interesting looking afghan.
 

No comments: