Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Shopping





I had to get my oil and filter changed on the car so I drove to Denton and met Jo and Allison for some shopping while waiting. I had made Jo a new hat. It was my standard hat pattern made out of lavender Red Heart worsted and Paton's Silverlash in lilac. I held the Silverlash with the worsted for the brim and then dropped it and just used the worsted. I made her a little scarf to match out of the Silverlash. After having cookies and lattes at Starbucks we headed to Wal-Mart. Jo loves this time of year because she loves to give money to the Salvation Army "Bellringers". I started doing this with her when she was a year old. Now it is one of our most favorite holiday things to do. We give change at every store that has a bellringer. It is a small thing that makes a big difference.

No comments: