Thursday, September 17, 2009

Finally


I finally finished the Berroco socks. I started these back in the spring before Scout was born and with all the baby knitting this summer I never could finish these. I like them. I like socks that self pattern. You can knit to your heart's content basically without thinking. It is Yarn Harlot's Basic Sock Recipe. I love that pattern because it is so basic and easy and as I said, you can knit it without thinking. Next I am finishing the Tofutsies that have been on the needles for almost as long. One is finished and the second is knit to the rib area. I also have CookieA's Monkey socks on needles. Socks are wonderful things. They are so compact and can be stuck in a small bag and taken anywhere. I have to complete Christmas stockings for Scout and Drew but those are felt and sewn so hopefully I will have two more pairs of socks finished and ready when the cool weather appears.

No comments: