Saturday, April 3, 2010

Peeps


I have never liked Peeps. Too squishy. I would not eat them in a box, I would not eat them with a fox. I would not eat them here or there I would not eat them anywhere. Oops, slipped into some green eggs and ham there. Give me a chocolate bunny instead. That is until this year. Scout likes Peeps, especially the bunnies since she is a bunny girl. Of course one goes a long way with her. Yesterday we ran by Target to get last minute Easter things. As you can see the grandma in me weakened and Peeps appeared in our basket. I snapped this picture which looked like Scout is giving the indication that Peeps were not for sharing. Wrong. Guess who has decided Peeps are pretty good. So now we share them.

1 comment:

ponderthis said...

That kid is crazy about her peeps!