Monday, January 3, 2011

Another One Bites The Dust

In this world of technology that we all seem to depend on it seems inevitable that things will break. So far in less than two months the car died completely, the computer crashed to a sure death and now today it was my phone. I am not sure how it happened but I guess I could blame it on my grip or the lack thereof lately. My RA has been shall we say acting up and I have been having some issues with my wrist and hand. But I think it was just one of those out of the blue things that happen. My phone fell in water. I grabbed it quick but the thing was five years old and had it's issues. So even though I was thinking it might dry out it was definitely dead. So off to the phone store. I now have a what I call "high faluting" phone. I am sure I will get used to it and like it but it is a whole new world. I may not know what to do with all the options, aps, and cool stuff on it.

No comments: