Thursday, April 2, 2009

Back Home





















I am back home. A lot has gone on in the last three and a half weeks. Now it is time to get things organized again, well sortof. First, a new picture of Scout. No need to explain (haha). Last week my sister and younger brother flew in to visit with my Mother. My older brother lives here in the area. We took the opportunity to take a picture. Jo had come in with me because she wanted to see "Uncle" Jane Ellen. Since most of her uncles are who she sees more than her aunts she has taken to calling the aunts "uncle" also. When we took the picture Jo was included. I thought it turned out pretty good. To balance the picture Kirk got on his knees. This is the only time I am taller than him as he is about 6'3". Last Friday Allison brought Scout to see her Great-Grandma. Mother was so thrilled to be able to see her, smiled the whole time we were there and really did not want us to leave. Aunt Jane Ellen went with us to Wal-Mart. While we were getting groceries she and Jo sat in the book section and read books. Curious George was a big winner. I found a new hat pattern while I shopping. Wonder, can I get it done before Easter?

No comments: