Sunday, May 3, 2009

Projects

For some reason I cannot work on just one project for even an afternoon. The three I am working on are the second Patriotic Sock, Jo's Cowl out of Misti Alpaca and the Comfort Shawl out of Prime Alpaca. They each have their own good points. I just do not know why I cannot stay on one. Today I worked on all three and it was that way yesterday too. The sock is Yarn Harlot's Basic Sock Recipe. I love it because I have had success with it and I actually love the plain knitting down the leg. The cowl is a simple K1, P1 rib. The Comfort Shawl is my improvision. I like that is is straight knit with only four yarnovers on each rows for increases. I have not decided how long the shawl will be or the type of border I will finish it with. In a way this is restless knitting. I don't know why or how long it will last. One thing I know is that eventually they will all be finished. Wonder if Iwill start another project before these get finished? We will see.

No comments: