Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Hats Arrived





Ok, humor me. I have the YoYo hat on this morning. Oh, I am so funny. The grandboys received their hats yesterday, story of mailing those in the last post, and I received pictures this morning. I tried to decide which ones to use and in a grandma fit of "they are soooooo cute" I just said they all have to be chosen. These are the matching hats I made for them when I made the baby hat and afghan for their new brother due in December. One of the reasons these are good pictures is not just that they are cute kids but also the pictures show how the hats fit. I mean we even have a back view. These are just the standard K2P2 up until the decrease which means they are nice and stretchy. I love the expression in the last picture. what is that kid planning?

No comments: