Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A First

I did something today I have never done before. I voted in Early Voting. I wasn't going to but we have some things going on and I did not want to miss Election Day. I used an electronic voting machine, another first. We usually used the "color in the circle with a Sharpie and drop it in the counting machine" method. I love the voting process. I love coloring in the circles. I don't mind standing in line waiting to exercise our freedom to vote. On election day after voting I would come home and all evening enjoy watching the election results, well most of the time. So this year I will have already voted even though I joked I could just go stand in line just for the fun of it. So this is an early heads up. Go and vote. Because remember if you don't go vote, you shouldn't gripe if you don't like the results on election night.

No comments: