Monday, December 9, 2013

Nativity 4

 
I have several small Nativities that I like to group together. The small paper one in the back left, I cannot remember who gave it to me. I just like it because it is folded to stand out. The small jointed nativity in front of it was given to me by Joseph when he was in 4th grade. That was a long time ago. (By the way that is Joseph in the pictures behind the tree.) Beside it is a pewter Nativity that Joseph also gave me one year for Christmas. In front is a small ceramic Nativity that Allison gave me. Behind that is a Nativity that SIL Jane (ie: Crazy Aunt Jane) gave me in 1996. I made the small ceramic Christmas tree in 1978. It is one of my favorite things I have made out of ceramics. I always enjoy have these out. I love remembering who gave me each one.

1 comment:

lauriec said...

I love your Nativity collection! We have several as well but I spread them between the living room & dining room.

And I have the same ceramic Christmas tree. My Memere made it for me in 1982. It's one of my most valued decorations!