Saturday, December 21, 2013

Surprise Packages

I received a surprise package in the mail from my SIL Jane (ie: Crazy Aunt Jane to my grandgirls). This was what I found in the box.

 
Pictures cannot do justice to the unbelievable cuteness of this Nativity. Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus are figures set within the ceramic dome. I love it. Jane found it at a little shop that was going out of business and has saved it a whole year to send to me. That is great restraint. It was made in the Czech Republic. The back is beautiful too.


Then there were more surprises. Allison made me a Nativi-tree. I loved it. Scout added the extra ornaments. What was funny was I was with them when they bought the tree and never even thought about it coming to my house. I love it. The little people are so sweet looking and when the room lights are off the little Christmas lights make it shine prettily (is that a word?).


Then enclosed in the package were two more mangers. One is a manger ornament that Jo made and the second is a manger picture Scout made. These are so precious. I still have things that my kids made when they were the girls ages. I so love things the kids make. I feel a post with cute kid ornaments is coming up in the future.


No comments: