Sunday, February 22, 2009

3 Down, 3 To Go




The baby knitting has finally finished up for the moment so I am off to finish up some sock projects that have been either ignored or only worked on at odd times. First is the Lang Yarns JaWoll. Very cool color. Next is On Line Afrika. The third is Tofutsie's. I liked all these colors. So there is one sock done from each skein. Normally I would finish one sock and cast on for the next one. I like a pair completely done but due to circumstances I ended up with three pair going at one time. I mean once you get to a certain point you do not want to have to remember where you are in the heel turn or toe decrease. You need that nice smooth flowing leg or foot to work on. So here they are. I guess I could wear one of one sock and one of another. I have thought about doing this just for the fun of it. All are knit on 2.5 mm needles. So now I am off to cast on one of the three and get the next sock going. Who knows I may have three on the needles all over again.

No comments: