Friday, February 13, 2009

Smile


I am a happy camper today. First I finished the baby blankie. It is not pictured here today but will be tomorrow. I just have to run the yarn endings. Second, I had my Remicade treatment today so I am good to go for the next two months, well within reason. Of course I have to pace myself (what is that?) but it pretty much stops the constant pain from my RA. I am still sometimes stiff but it really helps me function more normally. My doctor told me today that I am the busiest person he knows. Well yes and no. I am not busy like I used to be and now I have to choose what to be busy with. Sometimes I am downright not busy. RA causes you to be tired all the time. If there is a choice between spending time with my kids and grandkids or cleaning the house, well let's just say you do not want to eat on my floor. I would rather enjoy knitting and reading (right now I am reading about Eleanor Roosevelt) than worrying about dust until the point where my allergies say, hey dust. So I am finishing up some baby knitting and then these socks are going to get finished.

No comments: