Thursday, February 19, 2009

Scout?

No this is not Scout she won't be here for a couple of more weeks. This is Itty Bitty Baby. She belongs to Jo but she is wearing the hat I knit for Scout. After I gave Allison the bankie, hat and car bankie we decided that the hat was too small. We tried it on Itty Bitty Baby and yes it fit her perfect so it is going to be too small for Scout. Since Jo weighed 10 lb 2 oz we decided another hat would have to be knit. The doll's head is 12 1/2". Jo's head was 14" when she was born so I gave Jo the hat for her doll and have started another one the next size up. I am using the Bernat Camo yarn and it is very, very soft after washing. So I am already decreasing on the new hat and if this one is too small then when that baby gets here I will whip up another one. I mean really, grand-daughters need lots of hats.

No comments: