Monday, February 9, 2009

More Chicks

Well the new chicks arrived at the Ponderosa. After the little disaster with last weeks shipment these cuties arrived today. All were alive and well, loud and fiesty. They were in the transfer tub, all 27 chicks, and later in the day Allison transfered them to the big box they will stay in for a couple of weeks before they are transfered to the chicken coup. Talk about cute. They are so fluffy and Jo was so excited about them. This pix of Jo which came from my cell is not very good because I think she was moving and it is a little blurry. She is warming up her apple juice. The reason I took it was I brought her and the new baby each a quilt that her great great grandma made. The were originally made for me and now I am passing them on. Jo chose the one with the sunbonnet girl on it so the baby will get the one with kitties on it. I am almost done with the baby afghan. I thought I would get it finished today but played with the chicks instead. So hopefully it will be done tomorrow.

No comments: