Monday, March 15, 2010

Cute Kids

























Ok, humor me. I know I should post some knitting, and yes I have been, and I will. I even have a major repair job I had to do that is coming up. But I had major grandkid fun this last week and I just have to share. The boys were very busy with sand, feeding and watching the chickens, mowing the lawn, letting Dudley lick their feet and kissing him on the nose, and playing, playing, playing. Drew pretty much let people admire him. Uncle Joseph and he look as if they are having some mutual admiration time. Jo was enjoying her ice cream. Scout was enjoying her party with all her seriousness. She was not serious all the time. Later she could be heard laughing and screaming while she wheeled her bunnies and babies around in her new stroller while chasing Jo with the balloons. It was such fun.







No comments: