Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy Birthday JE

Today is my sister Jane Ellen's birthday. Yeah this is not what you might consider the most classic picture for a birthday but I love it. When I went to visit her this last July we went to one of my most favorite places. Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary. Yeah one of my favorite places is a swamp. Jane Ellen knows I love it so she takes me every time I visit. It is one of the most beautiful wildlife places. The day we went it was drizzling and humid and sticky and almost ready to start pouring down rain. But we went and had a great time. This was our picnic lunch that we ate out on the deck instead of the picnic tables because is was misting. So we look like we have been walking in the rain which we had but man that was a fun day. Happy Birthday JE. Love Ya!

1 comment:

ponderthis said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Jane Ellen!