Friday, September 14, 2012

So Tired

Today Allison, Scout and I went to several craft (or as Scout says crap) stores. She loves doing her "craps". This always cracks me up. I picked up another Caron Simply Soft  in Passion #0012 for the Daisy Afghan. Jo had asked for a scarf and we saw some Red Heart yarn called Team Spirit. I got the red/grey #0988. It is supposed to stripe so this will be great in her school colors. It is Red Heart, not one of my favorite yarns, but it feels softer than some I have come across.

Caron Simply Soft #0012 Passion
I love this color.
 
Team Spirit by Red Heart #0988
I got this at Joann's.
 
After we had gone to several stores we headed to Wal-Mart. By the time we got to the check out Scout was "a little tired".
 
 
I glanced over after we put all the groceries on the checkout belt and there was Scout resting on a bunch of pillow pets. This girl cracks me up. It was a fun day.
 

No comments: