Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Boxing Day!




I had planned, in the spirit of world holiday, on participating in the Boxing Day sale at Shabby Sheep today. It was only from 10-2. I got distracted in wading through my stash and sorting through patterns and missed the sale. I was looking for the pattern I wanted to use for the coming grandbaby's birth hat. When you make so many hats, even have pictures of all of them in spirals and ring binders, you still can forget exactly which one it was or where it is. This is especially true if you have modified the pattern. The yarn is stacked in the basket by my chair and I think I found the right pattern. The first hat is always just simple roll brim. This is not the best picture, a little fuzzy, but this is my Jo. She was only maybe a week old. She weighed 10lb 2oz when she was born. The second picture is a more recent picture. Allison sent me this and I truly cannot remember when I knit this hat. So off I go to get the little hat on the needles. Yes, I know I still have two socks and a pair of booties already cast on but really, what is one more project?

No comments: