Sunday, December 21, 2008
Well the first baby sock is finished. The pattern is really a mini version of Yarn Harlot's Basic Sock Recipe. I found this particular pattern on the Internet and printed it off. Problem is the site was not listed at the bottom of the page and I cannot find it now even though I have searched "everywhere". But is is very basic and if I ever find the site again I will label it. I was searching everywhere for simple sock pattern that I did not have to reduce. I can't believe it did not reference itself. So back to the sock. It is made of Tofutsies color #852 and 2.5 mm needles. This is the same skein of yarn that I made Jo's socks out of earlier this year. It turned out really cute and the little cuff looks like it will fit well without being too tight. The second sock is cast on so off I go to knit on it.