Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow!





Ok, Ok, I know this does not look like snow but when you live in Texas you take what you can get. It snowed a little more than this but not much. Mostly my car doors were frozen shut and my windows were iced over but I did see flakes. I lived in Illinois when I was a small kid and I do remember walking to school in the snow and building snowmen. My most favorite memory of snow was the Christmas I got a bike and my dad taught me to ride it, in the snow. So what do you do on a day when you have said "I am not getting out." People here drive crazy in just the least amount of ice or snow. Well as good luck would have it there were four hours of NCIS on. Love that show. During that time I cleared off a bunch of old e-mails, typed up some stuff I had put off and worked on my newest sock. I really like this yarn. It is OnLine Afrika. I got it at Shabby Sheep in Dallas. OnLine has some of the neatest patterns I have seen. Pretty soon it will be time to start knitting for the new grand-baby. My socks may be set aside during that time but heck I have three pair on needles right now as it is. Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow.

No comments: