Friday, December 5, 2008

Fun Day





Well today was a better day. The insurance problems are still not settled but I played with Jo and Allison today. When things are always in chaos it is amazing what just spending time with the grandbaby can do. Of course at three she thinks she is very big and I am starting to think time is flying by too quickly. We met at the mall in Denton and of course had to have our Starbucks coffee, she had apple juice. I brought her the surprise I promised to bring which was not just the scarf to go with her Santa hat but a pair of mittens too. The mittens were the same pattern as last year's camo mittens and her hand had not grown much but after putting them on I decided that the cuff was too short and I needed to make some adjustments to the pattern. I asked her what color she wanted the next pair in and she said flamingo pink of which I happen to have in my stash. Ah, stash, it's a wonderful thing. So that is my job tomorrow to get going on the new mittens. We stayed at Barnes and Noble for story time and the cutest little boy named Archie was there. He and Jo got a long good and as they were waiting for the story girl they looked at books and shared back and forth. Little kids are so great. They see each other on equal footing at this young age. After story time we left to let Jo play on the playground at the mall. Of course we had to have Rice Boxx for lunch as that was part of the plan to make YoYo feel better after such an aggrevating week. My girls always know how to make me feel better. Gotta love 'em.

No comments: